Oh gee my poor little blog has been somewhat neglected of late :-(....
I have just been so very busy with the markets and sales and scrapbooking has had to take a back seat.
Even today I have been busy sewing and with it being so darn hot , I decided a little break was in order.
So I sat down to have a bit of a look on the puter and came across the new challenge over here:
http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2011/12/kiu-january-challenge.html....
I wasnt even sure I would remember how to scrap LOL but am quiet happy with the end result and my dd will be extremly happy with another layout to add to the album..:-)
So here is my take on the challenge:
SUMMER FUN !!!!!
And a little close up:
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas....
I did and spent it with the most important people in my life....My family.....
My elderly Mum and Dad came over for the day as well and to see them sharing the excitement of the little people just made the whole meaning of christmas a reality..
I had a little scare a couple of weeks before christmas and this has made me appreciate life so much more. I am determined to live everyday with a new appreciation and I wish you all the same.
Hoping you all have a great New Year and may you all stay safe and most importantly stay happy.....
Take care
Luv Marg xxxx
7 comments:
Oh my gosh... the shock of seeing your blog move to the top of my list. he he
Love, love, love the layout Marg and that photo of Evie is just precious... her hair is getting so curly!
Good luck with the challenge. x
Beautiful colours Marg! Great to see you scrapping. Hope 2012 will be a wonderful year for you and your family. xx
I love the doilies and the little sun!
Lovely layout!!!
Oh how stunning is this?! I just love the way you interpreted the challenge. All that paint and textures are just fabulous!
such a cutie, lots of lovely colour. Love it :)
Love it Marg, she is such a sweetie....beautiful layout.....thanks so much for playing with us at KIU :)
Post a Comment