Hi Everyone......
I was happy to find a spare few minutes to do this wonderful challenge over at 'Scrap the Girls'......
You can find all the details here : http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-challenge.html
I had these gorgeous photos of 'Sophia' and the challenge was the perfect way to use them.......
'SOPHIA'.................
A little close up.........
Thanks for looking and hope you get a chance to have a look at this challenge.....
Take care....
Luv Marg xxxx
6 comments:
Oh Marg, this is truely stunning! I so love your work. xx
Marg this is just stunning. Love everything about it. xxx Goodluck with the challenge :)
Gorgeous layout! Such sweet photos & I love your colours! :)
Adorable layout, love all the details and how gorgeous are the photos :)
Bright fun colours and such adorable pics. Gorgeous work! :)
This is gorgeous. Love the colors you have chosen, they work so well. Thanks for playing at STG :).
Post a Comment