Wednesday, January 4, 2012

White with 1 January Challenge......

Mmmmmm ok so 2 posts on the blog within 2 days would have to be a record for me, BUT in saying that I think I just needed a scrap fix LOL..
So while on a roll what better way to pass the time but with a great challenge.  This was a huge challenge for me as I dislike green in any shade, but am happy with how the layout turned out..Amazing really how much 'green' I had in my stash!!!!
You can find out all about the latest challenge at White with 1 here: 
http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/2011/12/ww1-january-challenge.html

And here is what I came up with.....
A lovely Chrissy shot of my youngest DD and her partner Adam....

                                                                 

                                                                  TRUE LOVE......


And a couple of close ups......




Thanks so much for looking.....
Cheers     marg xxx

12 comments:

Di Garling said...

I do love what you have done here. Gorgeous. Fab pic too.
Cheers Di xo

Melinda Spinks said...

Do my eyes deceive me??? Could this be another layout in less than 48 hours. Marg you are going gang-busters! Love this photo, it's so natural and gorgeous, they make such a beautiful couple. As for the white with green... love it!!! :)

Heather Jacob said...

love it love it love it ..... sensational use of color ....hugz x

DebiJ said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous Marg! I adore using lime on a LO.especially with white - it is so vibrant & so is your page. Gorgeous photo & lovely embellies!

Karen Knight said...

This is an amazing page Marg!
LOVE IT!

Julene Matthews said...

This layout is gorgeous and very inspiring.

Adriana B said...

very pretty and wonderful page, thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

just another day said...

Stunning Marg...thanks for playing along at Ww1

Paula said...

Wow, for someone that dislikes green, you've done a fabulous job! Great that we were about to push you out of your comfort zone! :)

Tanyah Payne said...

you did such a lovely job of this layout, i really love your clusters! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout love all the different tones of green and like Melinda said gorgeous natural photo

Sam said...

What a gorgeous layout marg, I love the white and green together, they look stunning. You may have just inspired me to do a layout, it's been months since I last did anything!!! :)