Wednesday, September 7, 2011

'Scrap the Girls' September Challenge.....

Hi Everyone.....
Wow what a busy busy few weeks I have had BUT loving it all.   I have been so super busy with the markets and just loving it. Cant wait till the next one in Corowa next month.  ;-)

I have managed to do a little scrapping and couldnt wait to get into the new September challenge over at 'Scrap the Girls'.  You can find out all about it here:   http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-challenge.html
Awesome inspiration from the DT here and such a super challenge.
Here is my take on it......


                                                                   'EVIE'



                                                             And just a couple of close ups......



Hope everyone is well and happy.
Take care...
Luv Marg xxxx

4 comments:

Jasmine S said...

This is so pretty. I love the way you have used the paper and that is a very cute pic.

Paula said...

Such a sweet layout...gorgeous papers & clever use of flowers! :)

Leonie said...

Such a lovely page Marg, thanks for joining in at STG.

Kerryn said...

one of my most favourite paper ranges ever and you've used it beautifully.
Thanks for playing at STG :).