I loved loved this challenge over at Kraft it up this month...
You can find out all about it here: http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-kiu-challenge.html
I knew exactly what I wanted to do and the exact photo I wanted to use.
This is my take on the challenge......
Sweet , Precious Sophia......
Details of the fabric used (calico) and the hand stitching.....
Thanks heaps for looking......
Take care...
Luv Marg xxxx
5 comments:
soooooooooooooooooo beautiful Marg, love this to bits .. hugz x
Beautiful work Marg! love the ribbon and everything ...thanks for playing along at KIU
Really beautiful LO Marg.. LOVE the corrugated title and fabric details!! Thanks for joining in at KIU :)
Wow Marg what a stunning layout. Just love the large title and the calico ribbon. Gorgeous. Loved having you play along at KIU with us xx
Hey Hey Marg!!!!!!
SO ADORABLE IS THIS LAYOUT........
I really love that Large Title & that Photo is SUPER CUTE!!!
Thanks for playing along over @ KIU....... xx
Post a Comment