You can find all the challenge information here :
http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/2011/08/ww1-august-challenge.html
And here is my take on the challenge......
'SOPHIA'....
And a close up of some of the doodling......
Well only 2 weeks to go till my first market and I am getting super excited. I have been painting and sewing and just generally creating now for the past weeks and I will be glad to have the day finally arrive. I am even more excited that my oldest dd Erin will be joining me with some of her lovely creations. Stay tuned for a few sneak peeks of what is coming.....
Hope everyone has a great week.
Take care.
Luv Marg xxxx
10 comments:
Wow! Your layout looks amazing Marg! The doodling is fantastic! I just love it all! :)
absolutely amazing Marg ... love every little piece of this .. exquisite .. hugz x
thanks for playing x
Gorgeous as always Marg and just look at all that doodling, it must have been a very long phone conversation. ;)
Can't get over how much Sophia is growing. x
wow super layout marg,love the colours and doodling..hugz Anita..xx
hi. this is fabulous doodling, really a great effect! love the adorable photo too! well done on the challenge!
Oh wow, your doodling is amazing !!! Love it. Fabulous LO. Thanks for playing along with WW1
Wow...absolutely love your doodling!!! Fab layout :)
Ooohh!! This is so adorable and your doodling is amazing!!! Thanks for playing with us at WW1. :-)
Oh so gorgeous and your doodling is awesome ...thanks for playing at WW1
This is stunning, the doodling is simply beautiful you really are good at it. I have to agree purple is probably the least colour I would ever use to scrap, you have worked it well done.
Post a Comment