I have had such a busy few weeks and didnt think I would get to create any layouts this month, BUT really wanted to do these 2. I hope you all dont mind that I have the two linked together ;-)
First up is the July monthly challenge over at Kraft it up... You can find all the details here: http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2011/06/july-kraft-it-up-challenge.html.
Always so inspiring.
Here is my entry......
FRIENDS......
I was lucky enough to spend 4 days in Cairns with these gorgeous girls and had so much fun xxxx Love them both dearly......
Thanks KIU DT for the inspiration each and every month.....
The second challenge I was able to complete was for the amazing challenge blog Scrap the Girls.....
I loved this challenge and you can find out all about it here: http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2011/06/july-challenge.html
I got inspiration from the colours and chose to use one of one of Pinks songs (perfect) in my title.
Loved this challenge....
Here is my take:
A little close up....
I have been super busy sewing, painting and generally just getting myself organised for the markets. I am so excited to be finally doing this and cannot hardly wait. Its been and still is a mammoth task with loads of organising to do but hopefully all will be worth it. More on that later.
Take care .....
Thanks for looking...
Luv Marg xxx
13 comments:
Both stunning LO's, Marg. Your KIU one is absolutely gorgeous and a great take on the challenge and how cute is the second one....and gorgeous photos too.
Ooooh Ahhhhh - Love both your LOs.
xox
these are both lovely and so pretty. Love those big lollipops in the STG challenges!
What stunning layouts - loving the glimmermist
Ahhhh both are just Gorgeous....
your KIU layout is just a Beautiful Layout!!!
Thanks for playing along @ KIU......
Hi Marg, I have to say that I love that photo of you , Helen and Lisa.So special those moments together.xx You have scrapped it perfectly and how absolutely divine is that perfect angels....good luck!!!
Gorgeous layouts Marg! I love all the texture. Hope you have a lovely week!
Wonderful as usual Miss Marg! You have awesome photos & can make the LO sing with your great styling.
Have fun at the markets! xxx
Gorgeous page for KIU ...just perfect thanks for playing along at KIU
Both gorgeous layouts! Such a brilliant take on both challenges, love the flowers & misting! :)
S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G !!!!!!! Marg absolutely stunning.. love all of these .. hugz x
Such beautiful layouts Marg. Love your take on both challenges. Thanks for playing along at KIU. xx
adorable work! love both your layouts! x :)
Post a Comment