Hi Everyone
Oh I couldnt wait to find a spare few moments to do the challenge this month over at 'White with 1'....
You can find all about the challenge here: http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-ww1-challenge.html
White with bright pink and an artisian product or shape...... I loved all the DT creations they were all so inspiring.....
Here is my take on the challenge:
'SOPHIA'
And a few close ups....
Thanks so much for stopping by....
Have a great week..
Cheers.
Luv Marg xxxx
5 comments:
Awww! Such an adorable layout Marg!! Love the button flower, the paint and that gorgeous photo. :)
sooooo cute and adorable Marg....that pic is so beautiful and the page matches perfectly .. hugz x
This is really sweet! I love your button flower too - so cool!!!
So gorgeous Marg!! Love your button flower and stunning photo! Thanks for playing along at WW1 :)
This is beautiful, Marg. Luv the button flowers and that photo is sooooooooooooooo sweet.
Post a Comment