Hi Everyone,
Well you would all know that I decided a couple of weeks ago to open an Etsy shop. Well it seems that it just wasnt meant to be for me and I am fine with that so have decided to open the blog again. I recieved so many emails from followers telling me that they didnt like to shop through etsy, that it wasnt australian etc etc and even had to take some things off the blog for customers to purchase just through me. I was happy to do this and am more than happy to stick with the blog again. I appreciate all your friendly emails and took into consideration your thoughts and ideas . I will leave the etsy shop open with a few items for sale but will be back in a few weeks with some old and lovely new goodies.....
Once again THANKYOU so much everyone....
luv marg xxx
P.S Stayed tuned for another giveaway very soon xxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment