Monday, March 7, 2011

Exciting News to share.....

Hi Everyone...
I just wanted to let you all know that I have finally decided to open my own 'Etsy' shop.
The shop on my blog has proven to be very popular and I just think that etsy shop will allow me to upload new products as they are produced and will actually save me a lot less in the work I put into it.  I hope you all will check it out from time to time and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces.
I think it will take me a few days to finish the uploads of new product I have BUT you should see a full shop very soon.

Thankyou all for your wonderful and continued support.

Take Care.
Luv Marg xxx

Here is the link to my etsy shop..... http://www.etsy.com/shop/BitsandPiecesbymarg?ref=pr_shop

or just follow the link in my side bar......:-)

6 comments:

DebiJ said...

Congrats Marg...a great venture for you & I know it will be successful....I will find you on Etsy soon!
Love Deb xx

Clare said...

Congratulations beautiful. I have seen how successful you business has been (i always seem to miss all the goodies though!!!). Going to pop over to ETSY hun and save as favourite. I know you will do amazingly. Love you hun!!! Clarey xxx

Clare said...

Only me again!!! Im all signed up in ETSY now and your shop looks awesome. Going to go have a proper look tomorrw. It is great as $$$$ are all automatically converted to ££££ which is so much easier and i have a PAYPAL account which i had set up a few weeks ago. I will be back!!! big hugs and so proud of you, Clarey xxx

Lou said...

Congratulations Marg!!
Love the embellies you are making!
Lou xx

Mel said...

Congratulations Marg, this is awesome and especially if it saves you lots of work, I will definately pop in, I so love your stunning products. Going to pop over right now. MElxx

Deb said...

Congratulations, Marg.