Saturday, March 19, 2011

'Kraft it up' ...... March Challenge......

This months challenge at 'Kraft it up' can be found here: http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2011/03/kraft-it-up-march-challenge.html.....
This months challenge is to use the following saying in your title or in your journalling.....'There is no greater gift than today'......
I had the perfect photo of little Sophia with her mum at 3 weeks old.......I just adore the photo......xxxxxx
I have used Kraft of course, then made some hand-made rolled flowers from some scraps of kraft...I used the saying as my title and just added 'Unconditional Love' as well.    Am happy with the end result.
So here is my take on the challenge:



                                                'UNCONDITIONAL   LOVE'






And a little close up of the hand-made kraft flowers......


Thanks again KIU for such inspirational challenges and great examples...
Thanks for looking.
Take care...
Luv Marg xxx

5 comments:

Deb said...

WOW! Marg this looks awesome.....and that photo is just the best.....I can see why it's a favourite. I love those little flowers you have made......perfect.

Marelize said...

I love it Marg! Such an adorable photo and perfect for that quote. xx

Clare said...

Wow gorgeous Margi girl!!! those flowers are beautiful too honey. Big hugs Clare xxx

Cathy said...

WOW gorgeous page Marg and such a precious photo!! Love your handmade flowers! Thanks for playing along :)

Wendy Smith said...

such a stunning layout, with a gorgeous photo