Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrap The Girls......March Challenge.....

Hi Everyone.
Hope you all had a great weekend and that you are all ready for another week ahead....(gosh the weeks are flying by!!!!)
I loved the challenge over at 'Scrap the Girls' so was happy to find some time to actually do it. You can find out all about it here:  
http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-challenge.html.....

The challenge was to use one of the 'She' quotes as your title and your inspiration...
I knew exactly which quote and photo I wanted to use and here is my take........

'She must be something special......SHE IS......

                                            SHE IS......






And a couple of close ups of the gorgeous (these have always been my favourite) prima flowers.........








And the new bottle cap beauties I have been making .......



Take care and I hope you all have a great week....
Thanks for looking xxxxxx
Luv Marg xxx

8 comments:

Deb said...

Another gorgeous LO, Marg and such a beautiful photo. Luv the little flower cluster and banner.......toooooooo sweet.

Rachael Funnell said...

OMGoodness Marg!! this is Sooooo Beautiful, Love the cluster of flowers & those bottle tops *ahhhh*
& a gorgeous photo!!!
XXX

Melinda Spinks said...

Gorgeous photo of Jodie and Sophia. Marg, another beautiful layout and the bottle-caps you made by hand are amazing, well done!

kylie said...

absolutely stunning...like your embellishments

DebiJ said...

Always beautiful Marg..love the little clothesline, plus the Prima cluster..gorgeous flowers aren't they!
Love you bottle tops too...how clever you are!

Belinda said...

Gorgeous Marg and LOVE your bottletops, sooooo cute!!!

Rosa Forino said...

sono rimasta affascinata dalle tue creazioni... da oggi hai una fans in più ciao rosa.kreattiva

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout...love the colours with the photo & those flowers!