Monday, February 28, 2011

Layouts to share...

Hi Everyone,
Well I have had the biggest clean-up, clean-out of the scraproom over the week-end and now it looks lovely and clean and I have sorted and packed my brand new cupboard with goodness.   So because it was looking so organised last night I decided to do some layouts just for me.  First I will give you a little look at my new cupboard that hubby made for me....I love it and when I get the 2nd one I will be all set...:-)






And here are the layouts......




                                       'Evie sweet as'....




I used some older B/Grey p/p's and gave the sewing machine a bit of a work out....
And a close up of the sewing and also some older heidi swapp mirror butterflys that I added some rub-on's to......







'I love everything about you'.......



I have used Kraft and some gorgeous MME p/p's.....





And a little close up of one of the polymer clay giant paper clips I make......Perfect for her name :-)

Ok that is it for me this time round...
Hope everyone has a great week and happy scrapping...
Luv Marg xxx

4 comments:

Deb said...

You're a bit spoilt Marg....that cupboard is way tooooooo nice. What a great set up! Gorgeous LO's as usual and such sweeeeeeeeet photos.....too precious.

Melinda Spinks said...

Who's a spoilt girl with that beautiful new cupboard... what a clever husband you have Marg.
Now as for the layouts, well to begin with you've got a gorgeous subject to scrap, but as always you've done some beautiful work. x

Marelize said...

Your cupboard looks fabulous Marg. Very clever hubby.
Beautiful layouts as always.
Take care.xox

Anthea said...

Love your cupboard Marg...looks great. Your LOs are stunning as usual.