Saturday, February 26, 2011

Get Picky sketch challenge February.....

Only just made it!!!!!!!
I saw this sketch at 'Get Picky' and loved it BUT then life got busy so I simply forgot :-) Anyway I managed to get it done last night and am happy with the end results......
You can find the challenge here: http://getpicky.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-sketch-challenge-5.html
I turned the sketch on the side to suit me and used some gorgeous pics of the 'Sophia'.....So here is my take on the challenge..........'Love U Sophia'.........

And a few close up's of the buttons I make for the shop.......





I can hardly believe how quickly the months are flying past......Almost march :-0......
Am sure the next lot of challenges will be just as inspiring so go check them out ......
Till next time.
Cheers.
Take care
luv marg xxx

5 comments:

Nerrida said...

Very cute and I love those butterflies!

Deb said...

This is an awesome take on the sketch, Marg. Love your embellies and those photos are just sooooooo adorable.....what a sweetie!

Marelize said...

Beautiful layout Marg!! Love the colours and those cute embellies. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet and adorable, thanks for sharing!

Nikki xx said...

So very beautiful Margie :):):) I love those stunning pics and those crochet flowers are gorgeous
...wonder where they came from
...hehehe...Thanks so much for sharing it with us too! xx