Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kraft it up Feb challenge....

Hi Everyone,
Gosh I have had such a busy month that I thought I would not have the time to complete this months challenge at one of my fav challenge blogs...'Kraft it up', but alas I did.   You can find out all about the challenge here:  http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2011/01/february-challenge.html

Loved this challenge so much......
Here is my take......




And a little close up of the handmade buttons I made.....





Thanks for another great challenge and the loads of inspiration.....
Take care and have a great week.
Luv Marg xxxx

9 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Marg what a precious photo! Love the buttons and the colour combination in gorgeous. Love it!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Marg! Love your buttons and I have to agree with Melinda, that is a precious photo. xx

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Marg this is a beautiful layout! You have used the colours well. How cute are those handmade buttons..wow! Real pretty. Thanks so much for playing along at KIU this month..

Heather Jacob said...

stunning page and those buttons are the best soooo yummy ... love them .. do you sell them ??? big hugs x

Deb said...

Your buttons are awesome, Marg. A gorgeous layout and such a sweet photo.

Unknown said...

This is really pretty Marg. Love the color combo and your buttons.

Tracee said...

Beautiful LO and those buttons are darling!

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO Marg and a gorgeous photo!! LOVE your handmade buttons.. so cute! Thanks for joining in at KIU this month :)

Marelize said...

I love this Marg! What a gorgeous pic and your buttons are awesome. Beautiful layout!! :)