Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lets Get Shabby......Challenge No 18...

Well its almost christmas again (seems like I was only just thinking of all the organising for last year!!!!) Time just seems to be flying by or maybe I am just getting a little older.:-)
Anyway challenge no 18 over at http://letsgetshabby.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenge-18.html is a gorgeous christmas themed one.
This is my take on the wonderful inspirational challenge.
I chose to use the christmas song 'Joy to world' as its not only one of my many favourites BUT suited this picture of gorgeous little 'Evie'.....
I have used the beautiful MME's range of p/p's and also glimmermisted the background with a stencil.
I love how this turned out and hope you do to...

Close up of the chipboard christmas tree that I left raw but painted some of the circle shapes with red smooch.  The photo does not really do this justice but it turned out with such a beautiful sheen.....
And another little close up of the bits and pieces I have used.....I LOVE these little rose brads......

Thanks so much for another wonderful inspiring challenge 'shabby girls'......I LOVED this awesome challenge.....
Thanks so much for looking....
Have a great week everyone.
luv marg xxx

17 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Marg! Love that tree and all your handmade goodies!
Have a great weekend.

Lene said...

This is so cute ! Love the christmas tree and all the other details.

Thanks for playing along with us at shabbY!

Pastila said...

Very beutiful! So pretty chipboard christmas tree!
Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Carol (honeywine) said...

and those hat pins are cute too!! :)

Sam said...

Beautiful layout Marg, I just Love those hat pins, yum!!

Julie said...

this is gorgeous Marg. Love the bells in the trim. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

DebiJ said...

Gorgeous , gorgeous Marg...love everything about this page! xx

Sasya said...

your work is amazing!! :) thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

Nicky said...

i love your layout, the picture is soooo sweet!

Deb said...

This is gorgeous Marg. Luv your little tree....luv it all and that photo OMGoodness.....such cuteness.

CorinneD. said...

beautiful!!
thanks for playing with us at shabby!!

Heather Jacob said...

beautiful work Marg.. love the pic sooooooo cute... great take on the challenge .. hugs x

mandysea said...

What an absolutely delightful pic to scrap!! Love the red! And the title is perfect!!
Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

Ruth Philps said...

What a cutie!! I love this challenge as each title makes me then start singing the song..."joy to the world the lord has come...."
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby:)

yumiko said...

Marg,your layout is so lovely!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!

Vibeke said...

So great! Lots of great details!:)
Beautiful:)

Thanks for playing with us:)

Gayle Price said...

Marg your page is just beautiful. I love your misting and the photo is so cute... I like how you have extended the beads in the photo onto the page. Thanks for joining in at LGS.