I had no idea that my little shop would be as successfull as it has been.
Its been wonderful and I have loved making my 'bits and pieces' for you all.
Stay tuned as I may have some sneaky peaks coming up soon...
Anyway just wanted to share some DT work and some challenges for the CC over at ST...
This layout is for the sketch challenge over at http://thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/sketch-layouts.html...
Its another great sketch from the very talented Melinda....I always love her sketches and find myself using them over and over again...You have until the 15th December to get your entries in for a great prize.
Over at http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/ they are having the November CC BUT hurry as it finishes at midnight monday 29th..
Below are the card sets I did for Helen's challenge...
And here is my take on Lisa's theme challenge.....
Ok thats it for now BUT I do have a few things on the go so should be able to share soon.....
I spent yesterday in Albury for the 'Scrapville' first birthday sale. It was so lovely to catch up with all the girls again and so nice for Janet that the door bell just kept ringing all day long.....
Take care.
Cheers
luv marg xxx
6 comments:
Simply gorgeous layouts Marg and I just LOVE those cute little green roses on the 'You' layout I'm a lttle jealous because I have been wanting some for ages now with no luck LOL!!!!
It was great to see you yesterday. Love your LOs. - thanks for sharing. Hugs.
Gorgeous work Marg...you are just so talented!
Gorgeous LO's and cards, Marg. How gorgeous is that Chrissie photo of your two little munchkins....just beautiful. tfs
Hi Margi!!! im back in blogland yay!!!. Your little shop is marvellous girl and love all of your handmade flowers, especially the stitched felt ones!. All of your cards and LO's are beautiful since my last visit. So sorry i am not commenting on each individual one but got so many blogs to visit. You are so talented hun. Love you loads and big squishy hugs. Love Clarey xxx
Marg you work just gets more and more awesome !!!
Absolutely beautiful x
Post a Comment