Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kraft it up.......December challenge...

I love these challenges......
Kraft it up December challenge was to scrap a christmas photo using non- trad colours and you must incorporate knots somewhere...You can find all the details here:  http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-challenge.html

'Tis the season to be jolly'
I loved this photo of little 'Evie' when we decorated the christmas tree.  She loved playing with the string of beads.... I did find it a little difficult to scrap in the non trad colours as I am more the red,and green colours BUT happy with the result. Here is my take.....

And a little close up to show how I did the knots......

Thanks again KIU team for the great inspirations each and every month.....
Take care..
Luv Marg xxx

9 comments:

DebiJ said...

Wow Marg...this LO is simply so gorgeous...your delicate & precise work is outstanding!

Deb said...

This is beautiful, Marg. Luv your colour combo. The threaded ribbon along the bottom looks super.....awesome LO. Thanks for joining in at KIU.

Unknown said...

Great Lo and she is o adrable. Love that threaded ribbon border!

Heather Jacob said...

love this page .. the colours are FANTASTIC TOGETHER ... BEAUTIFUL WORK . HUGS X

Her Essential Hand said...

totally love how you have used that paper and cut the circles out.
thanks for playing along at KIU :) x

Unknown said...

WOW Marg this LO is just STUNNING!! Love the vintage feel to it! Thanks for joining in this month at KIU :) xo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh so cute, love the doily and the bloom, what a precious photo!

Michelle said...

Hello Marg!!
Firstly I am stopping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and thank you for supporting my blog throughout the year.
I am blown away by the stunning LO you have created here also. Truly divine work!!
Luv Shelee :)

Melissa said...

You have rocked this KIU challenge Marg.....absolutely stunning using those colours together. I felt the same, a bit weird not using the standard Chrissy colours.