Tuesday, November 16, 2010

White with 1 Challenge...

White with 1 is back!!!!! Well to be honest I didnt know it exsisted before BUT its now back.  What a wonderful challenge site.
You can find all the details of the challenge http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/2010/11/welcome-to-ww1s-november-challenge.html
Such inspiration from the girls and I love the yellow with the white.
Here is my take on the challenge.....


I have had the busiest week and week-end ever (or so it seems) BUT this is a brand new week so we just get on with it.  I have busy busy cutting, dyeing and crocheting (yummy new flowers) so hopefully my little shop will be full again in the next week or so.
Have a great week everyone .
Cheers.
luv marg xxx

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO Marg!! Love the doilies and hand stitching... cute pics! Thanks so much for joining in at WW1 :)

Sam said...

Gorgeous layout Marg, I might just have to check the blog out myself. Sounds like the new venture is doing well, congrats! Luv Sam xox

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great layout Marg, and I love that color combo and the crocheted goodies!

Unknown said...

So cute!! Love the doilies...such sweet pics too! Thanks for joining in this month at WW1 :) xo

Heather Jacob said...

Marg wha!!t a delightful page I just love it.. and the pic too.
just gorgeous.. isn't WHITE AND YELLOW FANTASTIC TOGETHER???
hugs x

Deb said...

Marg, this is gorgeous. Love the doilies and those photos are just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Marg!