Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kraft it up Challenge...

This months challenge at 'Kraft it up' was just awesome...I sooooo enjoyed it.
You can find all about the challengehttp://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2010/11/kraft-it-up-november-challenge.html
Great inspiration again from the KIU team...
Here is my take on the challenge....
'Sweet blossom'
I have used some vintage doileys and edgings which I have hand dyed to create the decorative edging.... More of these beautiies will be added to the shop soon.
Also check out the new Echo Park over at http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/ which Lee-anne has just added in the whats new section of the shop...Awesome...
Hope everyone has a great week.
Cheers.
Luv Marg xx

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Great use of the doilies Marg. Your LO looks sensational. What a darling little cutie!!

:) Shelee xx

Unknown said...

What a great layout and love all the crocheted goodies!

Her Essential Hand said...

love that page with the doilies. Cute photos
Thanks for playing along at KIU.
:) x

Unknown said...

Just GORGEOUS!!! Love the use of the soilies as decorative edges! Thanks for joining in this month at KIU :) xo

Heather Jacob said...

what a darling page .. love the doilies Marg, the hand dyeing looks great and adds another dimension.
I have just completed my first year in a contemporary textile course ... loads of work but worth it.I do hope next year wont be quite the work load though ?? hugs x

Deb said...

This is awesome Marg. Luv how you have used the doilies for your decorative edges.....fabulous. That is one cute piccie too. Thanks for joining in at KIU.

DebiJ said...

What a treat of a photo Marg & great use of your goodies too...lovely work (as usual) xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Marg... loving all those doilies and your misted background!! What a little cutie :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a beautiful layout, and what a cutie!