Wow this is such an awesome site and so far I have loved the challenges.
This is the 2nd for the month and you can find out all about it http://getpicky.blogspot.com/2010/10/inspiration-challenge-1.html..
Such inspiration is found from all the DT members.
I have been so so busy the last few weeks that little or no scrapping has been done BUT I just needed to sit this arvo and do some.
The idea was to take inspiration from the photo which I instantly found in the colours and of course the little banner LOL. It would be pretty hard not to get any inspiration from this picture and beware it makes you very very hungry especially if you have a sweet tooth like me....
Here is my take.....
Thanks 'get picky' for another great challenge.
Thanks heaps for looking......
Have a great week.
luv marg xxx
12 comments:
Great take on the challenge Marg, I love your LO. They had an awsome picture for their inspiration challenge!
What a sweet layout! Love the pearls and banner - fab work!
Gorgeous layout Marg. Love the banner and the pearls and the sweet photos. :)
love the idea of the pearls for your banner and cute photos
Gorgeous photos Marg..she is so photogenic isn't she!! Love those little doileys...naturally...just the way you have put it all together...magic!
Oh Fun! I love those doilies and the flowers look amazing - did you make those?
This is super sweet!
Your layout is so very lovely Marg:) I love how you've used the pearls and you photoain at Get Pi is just gso gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Get Picky too!
Hi Christine...Yes I did make the flowers....:-)
Love the sweet picture and the LO!
Love your layout...sweetness plus +++
What a beautiful LO Marg! Such a cutie!!
Post a Comment