Friday, November 5, 2010

The big reveal and a 'winner'...

The big  reveal is finally here... Please visit my new blog here : http://bitsandpiecescreatedby-marg.blogspot.com/.
I would love any feedback (good or bad) and if you could possibly put my little blog button
on your own blog to help spread the word it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments  and words of encouragement as it means
so much to me. I was totally gobsmacked at the number of hits this post has generated on my little blog.  I am very happy to be able to share some of my little creations with you all.
Happy Shopping.



And now onto the winner of my little giveaway.
Sorry ! but computers and I are not great friends so it would have taken me forever to work out how to load the random generator so I decided to stick with the old fashioned way.  I wrote
everyones name  on pieces of scrap paper and got one of the little people to pick one out.
So the lucky winner is.........


KELLY........Please email your address and I will get the parcel of goodies sent to you.
Thankyou to all once again.
luv marg xxx

11 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Woohoo! Congratulatios dear Margie! I'm sure your new venture will be a wonderful success! And congratulations to kelly on winning a gorgeous prize!

Sam said...

Congradulation Kelly! and Marg I wish your new venture wonderful success, I'm on my way to visit right now hehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelly!!!!!

Anthea said...

Ahhhh - that is the wrong spelling Marg. Anthea is spelt A-N-T-H-E-A not K-E-L-L-Y. Just joking - congrats Kelly and I am now off to check out your creations. Congrats again.

Kelly Massman said...

I am pretty excited and pretty sure you mean me since my name IS Kelly! :-) I can't find your email address right away. Here is mine:
kmassman (at) gmail (dot) com

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, and thanks! The prize is super fantastic!

Kelly Massman said...

I found your email address. I've been sick all week (missed work) and winning this was like getting a bouquet of flowers! I can't wait to receive this HAPPY mail!!!!! If you couldn't tell already--this just makes my day!

DebiJ said...

Oh Marg...just love these...you are so creative & clever & so neat!

Congrats on setting up your business, hope it goes in leaps & bounds.
Love Deb xx

Michelle said...

I came. I saw. I shopped. Love your new little site Marg. Congratulations on this new and exciting venture.
Shelee :)

Tania B said...

Love your little hand madies Marg, just gorgeous! Well done on breaking out into your own little venture and best of luck with it all! xx

Marelize said...

Hi Marg. Congrats on you new venture. Your goodies look awesome. I've put the link for "Bits & Pieces" in the sidebar of my blog. :)
Best of luck.
M xox