Hope all is good....
I just wanted to share a little bit of exciting news with you all.
From next friday the 5th November I will be sharing with you all my' new little blog' where I will have for sale my own little embellishment packs. I have always been a crochet girl from way back, when a dear Aunt spent endless hours patiently teaching me all her skills. I will 'never' be as good as she was BUT I love that I learnt so much from her and that today 20 odd years later I found that I still remember it all...:-) . She would certainly be very proud .... I have also been collecting over the past year or so old crochet bits and pieces from the op shops then cutting and dyeing these precious pieces with bright homemade natural dyes. I have been using these glorious bits on my scrapbooking pages of late and just love them. They are not colourfast so if you intend to wash these beauties the dye will run BUT in saying that I have done this for certain projects to get a 'washed 'out look and love the effect.
I also have a love of sewing so will have some cute little 'yo'yo' flowers which all have a matching covered brad in the centre. There are also other 'bits and pieces' which I will share next friday so please come back to have a little sticky!
To help me celebrate this little venture I would like to give one lucky blog follower a chance to win this little give away that I put together. All you have to do is leave me a comment and become a blog follower for the chance to win...simple as....:-) I will be back next friday night to announce the lucky winner..
The giveaway will include the following:
1 x large hand dyed vintage doily
5 x assorted mini hand dyed vintage doily's
2 x handmade silk flower with pearl brad centre
1 x handmade felt flower with button centre
1 x yo yo flower with matching covered brad centre
7 x assorted coloured hand made crochet flowers
Thanks heaps for looking and good luck...
Have a great week and I will be back next friday with the announcement of the winner...
Take care
luv marg xxx
31 comments:
How awesome Marg and I wish the best for you in your new adventure. I have always admired your crochet pieces on your layouts. They are just beautiful!
Hi Sandy, Thankyou and goodluck with the giveaway..luv marg x
I love crochet flowers - shame I never learnt how to crochet! That little basket of goodies looks so yummy... good luck with the new venture Marg, I'm sure you'll do well!
Hugs,
Pepper xx
Wow Margie ...these little trinkets are so gorgeous...you clever chickie!! Look forward to seeing more of your wares...good luck with it all...it will work magically!
Good on you darl! They look so damn cute!
Good luck and may the hooks be with you!
I wish you all the best in your new exciting adventure Marg....they are all so lovely.Love the crocheted doilys that you have dyed....very nice xx
Oh Marg they are just beautiful. I especially love the blue flet flower!
wonderful Marg..... and why not they are gorgeous!
these are gorgeous marg, good luck with it all.
How exciting for you Marg. Good luck with your new venture. They all look beautiful. :)
Gosh you are super clever Marg! I already follow your blog - I am looking forward to seeing your new venture. Good luck. xx
WOW! Marg. They are simply devine, I looove all the bright gorgeous colours and those hand made flowers are soooo cute, can't wait till I can buy some at your new little shop, it will be great! Luv Sam xox
Marg, I'm proud of you!!! Looking forward to seeing the blog all finished, it is going to be wonderful!
(No need to include me in the give-away) :)
x
Congratulations Marg, they all look beautiful. Good luck with your new venture.
(... no giveaway please )
Beautiful! I would be thrilled to win! I'm a new follower--sent over by Melinda! :-) Thanks for a chance to win!
Gorgeous giveaway!! I'm off to join your followers :-) :-)
Good luck with the new venture Marg. It is sure to do very well as those flowers look absolutely adorable.
These are wonderful. I think that you will be very successful!!
OoO! those flowers are gorgeous! would go perfect with layouts about my new baby girl!
wonderful flowers - good luck in your new venture
Best of luck with your lovely new venture Marg! I love crochet flowers,so will definately be vising your new blog. Can't wait to see all your gorgeous ggodies :)
These are so gorgeous Marg. Lovely and vibrant - just like you. Love you, Trace (aka AT) xxx
Wow how exciting is that!
They look absolutely beautiful Marg.....you clever thing xxx
gorgeous goodies - i now follow you :D
congratulatios and good luck on your new venture. thankyou for the chance to win some of your goodies.
They're fabulous Margie! All the best on your new venture. You won't have any time to spare once the word gets out about these treasures.
Ronnie.
Gorgeous! You have wonderful talent! Can't wait to see your new blog....
Good luck with your new venture, Marg. Your goodies look soooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy. I'm sure you'll do well.
Good Luck with your new venture. Your crochet pieces are beautiful.
The crochet pieces are beautiful. Brings back memories.
Beautiful crochet pieces. Brings back memories.
Post a Comment