Wow ..... I was lucky enough this month to win one of the prizes up for grabs at 'Kraft it up'.... Always such amazing entries so I am honoured to be among the winners..... Thanks kraft it up....:-)
Here is my entry.....
I am going to be having a little giveaway very soon with some of the goodies that I have been making so stay tuned........
Have a great weekend...
Luv marg xxx
10 comments:
Oh pick me, pick me... like I need any more stash. LOL!
Beautiful layout Marg, I love the red and white on the Kraft. And congratulations on your win, woohoo!
Looking forward to your new little venture. Woohoo!
Congrats Marg! So well deserved - your layout was beautiful! :)
Congrats on the win, its a beautiful layout!
No wonder you said 'wow' Marg...& no wonder it was chosen...spectacular!! Love red & white & kraft! xx
Fantastic layout! and congrats on a well deserved win!
Gorgeous LO Marg!
Congratulations Marg. Your LO is beautiful.
I saw this on the KIU blog... Congratulations Marg! Its a stunning layout. :)
I love this layout with baby Evie Margi, a big favourite of mine. No wonder you won my darlin. Well done gorgeous girl. Big hugs Clare xxx
OH Marg, wow alright, what a stunning layout! Are you able to submit that to the mags now?? If so, you must! What gorgeous pics of bubs too!
Post a Comment