Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lets Get Shabby Challenge No 16.....AND....Kraft it up monthly challenge...

Gosh how fast is this year flying past!!!! :-( It will be christmas before we know it....:-)
Anyway it only seems like yesterday that I did the last challenge over at 'Lets get Shabby' and here we are back once again with challenge No 16.....
You can find all about the challenge here:
http://letsgetshabby.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-16.html

This challenge was to take inspiration from the 2 kitchens pictured....
I chose to take mine from kitchen No 1 because the colours just jumped out at me....
I have chosen the colours Pink, Yellow and Blue as my dominant colour combination.
I have made the flowers out of fabric (and also made the crochet ones, BUT also used one piece of fabric for the bow...
The 2 die cuts are the MME 'pure joy' and the ticket...
Here is my take on the challenge...

And a little close up.....:-)

Once again I loved this challenge and happy with my end result.
Thanks again to all the DT for the amazing inspiration....
Hope everyone has a great week..
Take care..
Luv Marg xxx


Well I also managed another challenge for 'Kraft it up' today so instead of making 2 seperate posts thought I would just add it to this post......
'Kraft it up' is another site I just love and each and every month the teams helps to inspire me......
You can find this months challenge here:
http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2010/10/octobers-challenge.html
A wonderful sketch to have us work with and an easy task it was too with such a great sketch......
I have found my love of paint again in the past few months and have also used some lovely Kraft and some awesome 'fancy pants' kraft kuts p/p.....Here is my take on the sketch: (my 2 favourite little boys!!)

Thanks Kraft it up for another wonderful challenge....
Thanks heaps for looking.....
Luv Marg xxx

19 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Gorgeous works of art again Marg... just love the flowers on your 'shabby' layout and well done on the painting for your Kraft it Up entry, I can't paint on a layout to save my life... always seems to wrinkle up like it has aged a million years overnight. :(
Fingers crossed for you!
x

Julie said...

These are both great Marg. I love the flowers on your shabby one. Thanks for playing with us.

Unknown said...

These are great Marg, love those flowers and what a great picture you had to use on the shabby layout, her eyes are so beautiful!

Heather Jacob said...

Just love the way you use PAINT on your pages Marg... exquisite work !!
love the photos too. congrats on winning a prize for last month's challenge x

CorinneD. said...

beautiful layout!!!love the flowers!
thank for playing with us at shabby!

DebiJ said...

You get your LO's just right Margie..love your painting, a fave of mine too, & your gorgeous,gorgeous flowers...I really better check out these sites too...

Deb said...

Llluuurrvveee both LO's Marg. What an awesome take on the KIU sketch! The paint looks fabulous. Thanks for joining in again this month.

mandysea said...

This is just gorgeous Marg! Love the colour you've chosen and those flowers are just stunning!! Thanks for the fabulous explanation! Loved reading that and thanks for playing along with Shabby!

Her Essential Hand said...

i love those pages :)))
and I love my paint at the moment too.
thanks for playing along at KIU.
x

Michelle said...

Glorious work Marg! I'm such a fan!!

:) Shelee

Vibeke said...

Hi Marg:)
This was so nice:) Your flowers were really lovely:)
Liked how you've decorated:)

Thank you for playing at Shabby:)

Have a nice day:)

Michelle Winston said...

Gorgeous work Marg ! Thanks for joining us at KIU this month !

zandra said...

Love, your flowers. Great take on the challenge. Hugz, Z

Marelize said...

Oh I love your shabby layout Marg. So so gorgeous. What a little angel. :)

Heather Jacob said...

thanks Marg for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment ... this is such a great industry isn't it?? and I just love KIU..fantastic inspiration ..
hugs from me x

Unknown said...

Sigh...so gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at KIU this month! :)

Angela Weimer said...

Beautiful layouts and great take on the shabby challenge. Love the colours. thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

yumiko said...

Hi,Marg!!!
I love your gorgeous flowers!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!

Sandy Ang said...

Such fab layouts ! Love the vibrant red on your Kraft LO.
Hope to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html