Friday night we took the little people to the local show which they just loved....Its actually good they are still quiet small as a ride here and there is simply enough for them. They loved to just look at all that was going on around them..The looks on the little faces is just priceless!!!! Would of liked to stay for the fireworks but they were on way too late.
Saturday was just a total waste day really..I had to do a few things in town, had some visitors so by that time I decided the only thing I wanted to do was to scrap, so I did and I found inspiration from Helen over at ST who set a few challenges for WCMD. Her is what I managed to create:
Challenge 1 was to use the sketch as inspiration. It was a nice simple sketch and this is what I came up with....I was happ with how my handmade flowers turned out.... :-)
Challenge 2 was to to make 2 or more Christmas cards....Yay I have now made a start.... I just love the beautiful MME chrissy papers......
I have a few projects on the go and will be able to share soon......
I woke up this morning and found out over at Scrap Therapy that I had won the Card Sketch for the Sept CC........Yay!!!! A little shopping never goes astry!!!!!Her is another look at the cards I made.....Thanks to all who voted!!!! :-)
Well I am about to tackle some long awaited housework then hopefully I can scrap the afternoon away.....
Hope everyone has a great week....
Take care..
luv marg xxx
6 comments:
They are all just beautiful Marg! I know what you mean about having big plans and the time just slips away. :)
wow marg your card are beautiful...hugs Anita
Gorgeous cards Marg! :)
Gorgous cards Marg, and congradulations on the win, well deserved. Have a great week!
Yay, congratulations on the win Marg! Your cards are just beautiful! Clever girl!
Wow Margi girl all of your cards are gorgeous. Those flowers are stunning. Congratulations on your win. Love you beautiful, hugs Clare xxx
Post a Comment