I have just completed the 5 challenges over at Scrap Therapy for the october CC.....Such a great theme......This is the first time I have managed to complete all challenges.....:-) Helps when you just love the theme.....
'ARTY'......
These are my takes on the challenges.....
Journalling Challenge ..... Lisa P....
My gorgeous gd 'Evie'....and a little envelope holding a special letter....
Card Sketch Challenge....Helen.....
I made the flowers with my scalloped punches...(love how they turned out)...:-)
Sketch Challenge.....Allie...
I used a picture that I took on mothers day of my gift and card from little Ryder....'priceless'....:-)
Theme / Inspiration Challenge ....... Beccy.....
I love this photo of little Lachie at the park and I just loved using the paint....
Bower Bird Challenge.....Lisa....
Another photo of my gorgeous dd 'Erin' and another wedding page down......
I used my new maya stamps with paint which was so much fun....:-)
Its wonderful that now we get about 10 days to complete the challenges so you never feel rushed...I love that.....Thanks to the wonderful DT for such inspirational challenges....
Well I am off now to try and get some more chrissy cards done then some more crocheting......
Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by...
luv marg xxx
4 comments:
Fantastic layouts Marg, I love the paint, you have inspired me to give the paint ago myself, I have always been to scared, but it looks great!
These are all beautiful Marg. Love your flowers and the painting that you did.
You've done a fabulous job Marg! Your layouts are all stunning and I love the cards.
Have a great week.
xox
Just beautiful Marg! Hugs. xoxox
Post a Comment