I especially like it because of 'multiple' photos...I really like to work with just 1 photo BUT at times I have multiple photos I would love to scrap BUT just never do..Well all that is about to change LOL.
Anyway here is my take on this months sketch challenge...
Gorgeous Evie learning to sit up!!!!! 'Going Going Gone'...
Thanks to the DT at 'Get Picky' for great inspiration...
Thanks heaps for looking...
Marg xxx
12 comments:
Oh! Marg I just had a little chuckle.....how cute is this! What a gorgeous set of photos and a fab title. Luv it.
Great layout Marg. I'd seen this new blog and thought about giving it ago myself, I just might now!
Gorgeous photos Margie, but a gorgeous LO...you do this so well!!
Very cute and love the colours you've chosen.
This is great Marg. Love the colors and the title. Your pictures are precious and brought a smile to my face!
wow what a stunning page, I love the misting and the colours - thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge at Get Picky :)
Beautiful as always honey. Hope you are well xoxoxoxo
hee hee! What a little sweetheart she is! Such a beautiful page too!
Wow! Really gorgeous layout Marg. Evie is so cute. :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us a t Get Picky Marg :):) Your layout is so beautiful, as is that gorgeous little cherub in the pics. I love your interpretation of our sketch too :)
Congrats Marg on another fabulous layout. Just adore what you've done with the sketch. How cute is that little poppet?
Me x
adorable!!!! beautiful take on the sketch! love the colors too!
Post a Comment