September monthly challenge at 'Kraft it up' was so inspiring this month. I wasnt sure I would be able to finish in time BUT I did and happy with the end results....
I LOVE this site and the team are all so inspiring....
I have scrapped these photos before BUT am lucky that I am doing an album for my DD so if I want can always do it again for me!!!!
We had to take inspiration from this picture.......
I instantly saw the red and the banner so this is where my inspiration came from...
Here is my layout.....
I have used Kraft as my base then swished some cream paint as a background for the photos. I then stitched around for a border. I made the banner by punching out some circles then folding in half. I made the flowers from scraps of paper using my scalloped punch.....
Thanks KIU for a great challenge...
Thanks heaps for looking.....
Have a great week...
Marg xxx

13 comments:
What a beautiful layout, and love the flowers, banner and how you added the cream paint.
Gorgeous LO ! Love the pics ! Thanks for joining in KIU this month !
Speechless!
x
Wow! Marg this is an awesome take on this month's challenge. I love your flowers and that banner is way too cute. What gorgeous photos....wouldn't be hard to scrap those again and again.
umm.. not sure how to say it.. but WOWEEEE this is just DIVINE!!!! I totally love this and so glad you finished it :)
Thanks for playing along at KIU :) x
This is gorgeous, love the paint and the red :)
Hi Marg... just love it !! grandchildren are so special aren't they ? what divine photos and a beautiful LO to match .. i have 2 "grandies" a boy and a girl and I love them to bits. cheers x
So precious Margi. Love the reds. Hugs Clare xxx
Gosh Margie...this LO is simply so very beautiful! Gorgeous photography, but love it all...just wonderful!! xxx
Thanks so much for creating such a gorgeous layout for our challenge this month!
Mel from KIU!
Awesome layout Marg! :)
Oh it's gorgeous!! Just beautiful.
Awesome Marg! Love your colour choice and the paint looks fantastic! Thanks for playing. :)
Post a Comment