They will now be run over a longer period of time which is just over a week and its just sooooo much better....Much easier to complete the challenges.....
This month I managed to complete 3 of the challenges and happy with them all...
September CC Sketch Challenge....Lisa's challenge.....
This is our gorgeous 'Evie'.......(just growing up way too fast!!!!!)
September CC Card Sketch Challenge.....Helen's challenge....
I used the gorgeous MME p/p's and some cute little roses that a special friend sent to me.....:-)
September CC Theme Challenge.....Allie's challenge.....
We had to get inspiration from the wonderful pic Allie had found and I instantly found inspiration in the flowers. We were also to do some doodling so I decided to doodle all my own flowers and coloured them in with signo pens then outlined in a black signo......A friends gorgeous little girl Charlotte.....
Well thats it for now....I have a few things I am working on BUT cant share just yet!!!!
Hope all is good in your part of the world...
Take care...
Luv Marg xxx
4 comments:
These are all great! Love the banner and tickets in the first one. Have a great week!
Your layouts are awesome Marg. I love the rich colours of the first one. Pretty cards too. :)
Oh Marg, gorgeous, gorgeous work! What a great idea that ST have changed their CC's to a week's duration... I might even managed to get a card done in that time... wonders will never cease. Hey, seriously love the layout with the big blue butterfly PMSL!!!
Me x
PS Order is in!
Gorgeous layouts and cards Margi. I love those flower doodles you have done too, i thought they were a stamp!!!. That little Evie is growing up way too fast. Hugs Clare xxx
Post a Comment