I did my first ever class which I was happy with and a big thankyou to Sally for helping me out....:-)...
I didnt manage to do a great deal (too much fun happening!!!) but will share with you what I did manage to create....
Firstly this was the class I taught and I must say I had a wonderful group of ladies who loved what they came up with.... Its an altered frame with a photo attached that can be updated each year....They loved learning how to do the fabric flowers.....
It was lovely just to sit and create what I wanted with no pressures and this is what I managed for the weekend....
This one is of Ryder enjoying a toffee apple...(much to his mum's dismay!!!! lol)
This is of the gorgeous 'miss Evie' a couple of weeks ago at the park.....
Another of little Ryder also at the park a couple of weeks ago.....
I also did one of the classes at retreat.....Sally's tri-fold cards BUT the camera decided to go flat just as I was taking all these photos so will take one asap.....
Ok till next time...
Take care...
Luv Marg xxx

5 comments:
Dear Marg - these LO's are all amazing! Colours, textures, piccies - the whole lot!! I really love your fabric flowers, you are so clever & creative!
Wow Margi girl what a wonderful weekend you have had. Know how much you were looking forward to it hun. Whate gorgeous layouts you have created. And just look at that big girl Evie!!! how beautiful is she. Will be telephoning you very soon darling girl. Big hugs and love clare xxx
sounds like a great time, I miss those weekends away scrapping err ummm laughing and chatting I should say. Simply Beautiful layouts marg. I was chatting with someone on FB who said you 've been working for a store Wodonga. I just went and checked out the blog and the CT is amazing. Stunning work by all may be time to do some "shopping" in Wodonga!!! LOL
It sounds like you all had great time Marg. Love your altered frame and the fabric flowers look great.
Margie you are such a clever girl
I would love to have done your class it is beautiful!
So spewing i couldnt get to the retreat :(
Sounds like a wonderful time you all had x
Post a Comment