I loved both of the packs this month ... again!!!! and both so very different...
Here is what I came up with ....
The 'Bo Bunny' mamma razzi pack....
And the gorgeous 'Fancy Pants' wishful thinking....
Just a few other bits and pieces to share...
This is a page I did for my DD for her calendar page...I have been doing a calendar page every month for her since little Ryder was born....
And this is the layout I did for last months challenge over at 'Scrap the girls'....My neice's little bubba .. so cute....
I have also been working on 30 assorted cards that I got an order for at work...Just about finished though BUT with being sick for the last few days the scrapping has slowed down a little. Hopefully now I have some good old anti's to help me out I should be on the mend real soon..
Hope everyone has a great week...
Take care..
luv marg xxx
3 comments:
No good that you have been sickie Margi... do hope that you feel so much better each day.
But gee you have some beautiful LO's....love the calendar page...those little ones are so gorgeous!! And 30 cards too...phew! You will need another little holiday! Love Deb xx
Hello beautiful Margi Moo, im so sorry to hear that you have been poorly my darlin. Hope you are on the mend real soon. I am going to give you a call as i have been neglecting you of late, also got some bits to tell you. Well is see your sickness has not affected your gorgeous work. Wow those LO's are stunning Margi and just look at that beautiful little Evie!!! she is getting a big girl, which makes me realise i have a parcel waiting to be sent off and do not want her to outgrow the bits i have for her!!! Anyway sweetie will try to call tonight if ok. Love you darl, big hugs, Clare xxx
oh so lovely all your layouts marg,i hope you are feeling better soon..hugs Anita
Post a Comment