He is so adorable! This is a great LO, love the colors and that bird. Wow a blog just for scrapping about boys is awesome. I have 3 grandsons so I am heading over to check it out for some inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
What a darling little man! Love the layout Marg, good luck with the challenge!
what a cute layout, thanks for playing at STB
That certainly is one delightful LO Marg. I just love popping over to your blog to see your work!!Shelee xx
I love the layout design ... thanks for palying at Scrap the Boys ...
Your work is beautiful as always Marg. Good luck with the challenge.
So cute Marg. Lovely LO.Long time no see BTW!Sam (Paperdoll)
wauw lovely lay-outs you made.byebye,Lean.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is so adorable! This is a great LO, love the colors and that bird. Wow a blog just for scrapping about boys is awesome. I have 3 grandsons so I am heading over to check it out for some inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
What a darling little man! Love the layout Marg, good luck with the challenge!
what a cute layout, thanks for playing at STB
That certainly is one delightful LO Marg. I just love popping over to your blog to see your work!!
Shelee xx
I love the layout design ... thanks for palying at Scrap the Boys ...
Your work is beautiful as always Marg. Good luck with the challenge.
So cute Marg. Lovely LO.
Long time no see BTW!
Sam (Paperdoll)
wauw lovely lay-outs you made.
byebye,Lean.
Post a Comment