Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Its been awhile......

Yep its been awhile since I last posted BUT it has just been one of those months....
Anyways here are some layouts that I have been working on....

The first is my entry in the 'Scrap the boys' challenge for the month of august...You can find all the details here: http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com/2010/08/august-challenge-1-in-touch-with-his.html .... You had to use flowers on your boy layout (which isnt really a problem for me as I neally always do anyway!!!!! LOL)...
I am happy with how this turned out...

The next layout is for the 'Scrap the girls' august challenge...You can find all the details here: http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2010/08/august-challenge-new-creative-team.html ...  Thanks to my gorgeous friend Melinda for the lovely p/p's.....


The next layout is for the 'Kraft it up' August challenge.....   http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2010/07/kiu-august-challenge-is-here.html ..


Well thats about if for now...I am working on the 'Let's get shabby' challenge BUT may run out of time I think!!!!!
DH surprised me on Sunday morning by telling me to pack a small bag as we were going away for the night to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.. We went to Albury which was lovely, did a little shopping, went out for a lovely dinner then had a few drinks at the club. It was just lovely.  On sunday morning he gave me a beautiful pearl necklace...I love this man to bits.....
Oh I almost forgot to share the sketch challenge for this month over at 'Scrapville'...As always Melinda does an awesome job on all her sketches and this one was no exception..You can find all the details here:   http://thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/august-sketch.html ...




Cheers
luv marg xxxx

5 comments:

DebiJ said...

As ever & always Marg, such top LO's..full of love & gorgeousness...but Bad Hair Day takes the cake this time...how sweetie is this!!!
What a great hubby...aren't we so very lucky Marg! And Happy Anniversary to you both!
Love Deb xx

Melissa said...

Hey Miss MArgie.....good to see you blogging again..I was having withdrawls girl...hehe.Love what you have been doing for the Scrap The boys..I may have to check this out too.
My fave is "our mini chef".I nearly always use flowers too...good to hear someone else does on boys LO's..hope you are feeling much much better

Unknown said...

Great layouts and you have been busy. Love the pic you had for the bad hair day. Congrats on your anniversary!

Melinda Spinks said...

Gorgeous as always Marg, and my goodness hasn't Evie grown... so has her hair!
The train driver - well what can I say, he's definitely a keeper!
Happy Anniversary my beautiful friend!

Natalie said...

WOW gorgeous pages....love that huge marvelous title on your Scrap the Boys LO.