Everyone that knows me well, knows how much I love the 'lets get shabby' blog. :-)
Well they have just announced the winners and HM's and I have once again been named
in the HM's...I am once again so thrilled to be named among this talented group of women
from all over the world..Always such a big inspiration,, Thankyou shabby girls.....
Here is my entry...
In more scrappy news I have a few layouts to share....This is for this months challenge at KIU....
I chose some older photos from our holiday to New Zealand.....(am getting through them!!!!)
These are just a few layouts I have completed....
This one uses some older 'autumn leaves' stamps which I stamped , coloured in then cut out....I am quiet happy with the result...
This layout is another of the ever gorgeous Evie who is growing up so fast its scary!!!!!
And this layout was done for the 'JulyCC sketch challenge over at srap therapy....I love how this turned out...
Well thats about if for now. I have a busy weekend then on monday I am off to Albury with my dd and the kiddies as little Ryder has just been diagnosed with 'sleep apnea' so has to go to the specialist to organise to have his tonsils and adnoides(sp) removed.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Cheers.
Luv Marg xxx
6 comments:
Marg... congratulations on the HM - keep at it, you'll crack the major prize soon, I'm sure of it!
Haven't you been busy... lots of projects to share and WOW how gorgeous. I adore the Kraft it Up layout where you stamped and coloured in the flowers, absolutely stunning on the Kraft back-ground.
Will be sending positive vibes Ryder's direction for his op etc, poor little man.
Me x
Wow..is the correct word here Marg...that beautiful masterpiece of yours is very congratulaty! I do love it. But your LO's are simply wonderful & I agree with Melinda that your KIU LO is magical!! Really clever to stamp & colour so beautifully! xxx
Congrats on your HM honor from the shabby blog, that is a really beautiful project. Those flowers are awsome! You were busy, I cant believe how many LO's you posted. They are all great, love the stamps and coloring. Best of wishes to your little guy.
Congratulations on your HM, Marg....very well deserved. Your project is just beautiful. I love all of your LO's - gorgeous - each and every one of them.
Woooohooo HM EH!!!!! Well deserved cause you are so clever and talented ya know!!!!
I love love love the LO using the AL stamps....very very cool Margie
I love your shabby project Marg! Well done. And those layouts are fabulous too - I just LOVE 'gorgeous evie' - so beautiful.
Post a Comment