Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scrapville July sketch challenge...

Its sketch time again over at Scrapville.....Here are the details:http://thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/sketch-winners-and-new-sketch.html.....
The uber talented Melinda has done it yet again and I must say this has been my favourite sketch so far (mind you I have a habit of saying this each and every month...LOL.
Anyway this is my take on the sketch and happy with how it turned out....

Dh and I had the 3 little munchkins over for a sleepover last night (just a shame that is not what they did!!!!) It was dh's birthday yesterday and we went out with the kiddies for lunch then last night we had a party of sorts at home....The results of too much cake, lollies and other party foods was really not such a good mix with Lachie up half the night and because little Evie has had a nasty cold she was awake every 1/2 hour or so!!!!! Little Ryder slept soundly unaware of all the happenings around him.....I loved having them all BUT I LOVE even more that its not every other weekend!!!!!
I have lots of scrapping on the go so as soon I can find the time to finish them off I will share. 
I was lucky enough to have some more layouts accepted so of course looking forward to seeing those in print.....
Have a great week everyone.
Take care....
Luv Marg xxx

8 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

beautiful layout marg....

Deb said...

This is just perfect Marg. Luv what you have done. I luv the little sleepovers too...so much fun....very weary the next day but still a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Great layout. I love the banner and the butterflys! Your little guys is so adorable!

Melinda Spinks said...

Marg this is just the most darling of layouts... I absolutely adore the bunting. Perfect!

Marcy Smith said...

Gorgeous layout Marg! I was just surfing the net and was at 'Let's Get Shabby saw them announcing the winner of an amazing package of trims and there was your name. I went hmmm I know a marg oliver cant be the same one, could it??? WOW how amazing is the net! Congratulations you lucky lady gorgeous prize!

{ she } said...

Awesome layout Margie...I love it!
Happy Birthday to hubby, sounds like he had a great day.
Sounds like a special sleepover!

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous!Loving that banner and those photo's are beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!!

DebiJ said...

Nothing like a birthday party to leave you with a cleanup of all sorts Marg!! Brilliant LO...gorgeous photos, just wonderful work.