Sunday, June 6, 2010

Retreat 2010....

Wow 2 posts in 2 days....Unheard from me, But miracles do happen..LOL...
I finally got around to sorting some photos and taking some pics of the things I created while on retreat...
3 days retreat with 'Scraptherapy' in beautiful Cairns....


This pic is of neally all of us....(mostly the forum girls)




And this is us 4 (not a great pic I know BUT am hoping Kristen has some better shots....




This was just the best week-end ever!!! I loved it and had so many many many laughs, so much good yummy food and the bestest company anyone could ever wish for...To meet all the lovely bunch of woman who share the same 'passion' for scrapping was just awesome. It was great to catch up with friends I had met before and just as great to meet new ones.. I dont think anyone could complain about a thing!!! Lee-anne and Danny did a fantastic job and the shop was literally to 'die for', with so much stock and so so many new goodies!!! I shopped till I dropped and loved every minute of it...Spending the week-end with Melinda (my roomie) and Helen and Lisa was just the best and my tummy still hurts from all the fun and laughter...


Anyways here are some shares....


These 2 layouts are from 'Lisa's' class where we recieved a kit with enough goodies to make 5 layouts...I only finished 2 BUT I will complete the rest..It was great to see just how far you can make the product go....






The next class was from 'Carol'....We did an amazing canvas and used lots and lots of different techniques which I loved...I will definately be trying this one again (and while in town the other day I picked up some Impasto which is a start..





The last class was by 'Mandy' and I just loved this one...She showed us how to use a photo that had been cut out (which I never thought I would ever do again!!!!!!LOL) BUT I just enjoyed it so much......




Thanks Lisa, Carol and Mandy for such inspiring classes.....

LOVED them all....


Just a few other shares of what I created in between classes and the many laughs...







Anyways that is about it for now and hope I didnt bore you to tears ......

Take care and until next time..

Cheers

Luv Marg xxxxx

11 comments:

Deb said...

tfs your retreat photos and LO's Marg. Looks like you all had a fab time. Your LO's and projects are fantastic.

Julie said...

These are great Margie. Loved seeing your projects again.

Melinda Spinks said...

My goodness, you did so much and yet we still had heaps of time to go out to glorious restaurants and indulge in all sorts of yumminess... especially the ice-creams... drool!
Beautiful layouts Marg, my fave is still the last one with Evie in the tea-cup. I wonder how many tea-bags you'd use to fill that thing?
x

Helen Jolly said...

Thanx so much for coming up again Marg we had the best time hey?
I cant wait to see you again
Loved all your creating you got done you are a legend
love you loads xxx

Melissa said...

WOW Marg, I never did get to see all you created over that weekend.They are so lovely, especially the one using the Websters PP.So cool to meet you IRL, and look forward to spending more time at next years, getting to know each other better.
PS...I want to get some IMPASTO too, and make some more canvases for Chrissy presents. xxMel

mel said...

just gorgeous Marg love them all but especially the Sweetie one of Evie - just adorable :)

mel said...

just gorgeous Marg love them all but especially the Sweetie one of Evie - just adorable :)

Carol (honeywine) said...

such a fun time and it was great catching up with you too!!

BecM said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Loooove all your layouts!! Absolutely gorgeous!
Especially the one from Mandy's class! You lucky thing!

Michelle said...

I love all of those LOs Marg. Some of those photos are just breathtaking of the gorgeous little baby!
:)

Clare said...

How on earth did i miss this update Margi!!! so glad you had such a wonderful time at the retreat and for looking after Helen. Thankyou so much for the heart to heart before you went too. What a wonderful time you all had. All of your creations over the weekend are wonderful, in particular the one's of baby Evie. Love the pic of you and the other girls at retreat too. Big hugs & a catch up very soon, love Clare xxx