Saturday, June 5, 2010

The new monthly kits are now available over at Scrapville...Loved this pack and after completing a layout and 2 cards I still have oodles of product left to do much more...The papers are just gorgeous and I love the texture of them. The packs are just amazing value for money...



So here we go!!!!
'Sweetie' featuring my gorgeous little Evie...


'Birthday Girl' card and 'Little Princess for you' card...




I have so much to tell about our week-end away for the 'Scrap Therapy' retreat in Cairns but my camera has been flat and I need to take some photo's of the classes I did and some other bits and pieces so I will be back...
Thanks for stopping by..
Take care
Luv Marg xxxx

2 comments:

Clare said...

Oh look at that beautiful baby girl!!! i have just managed to get something so cute for baby Evie, got in a big size though for when she is older. Will send it real soon. Your LO is absolutely gorgeous Margi and those cards are the cutest. Love the pp's you have used. Big hugs, Clare xxx

DebiJ said...

Love these little cards & gorgeous LO Marg..gosh that little biddy girl is a sweetie!!

Hope to get my pack soon & have a whirl!!

Love Deb xxx