Here are a few pic's from the day...
The gorgeous Miss Evie....
This is Lachlan all dressed up in his new shirt and tie....Awwwww how cute he was.
I didnt manage to get a photo of Ryder as he just wouldnt sit still long enough.
And these are the cute cupcakes that Erin made...
This month (June) over at 'Scrap Therapy' there are heaps of cool challenges. I have only done 2 so far BUT hope I can get to the others as well.
Sorry this layout has been removed for publication.....
Lisa took the 'colour challenge' this month and we had to use the colours kraft, black, red and yellow.....A little out of my comfort zone thats for sure BUT found these p/p's from cosmo cricket that worked a treat and I am happy with the end result. This is little Ryder at his 2nd birthday party devouring the cupcakes!!!!
This month over at 'Kraft it up' was a great challenge which I simply loved.
We had to use kraft as our base (of course) and had to think white space , simple and no-fuss.....
Loved loved loved this challenge and still love this site. Really gets you thinking!!!!
This is Evie at just 2 weeks...
This is a layout I did just because. I bought the 2 little boys toffee apples when I got the groceries and they just loved them. The 'mess' and 'sticky fingers' they both had afterwards was so worth the gorgeous photos of them...
Oh I almost forgot some very exciting news to share!!!
My DS Adam and his wfe Jody are expecting their 2nd child this year on the 25th December to be exact!!!!! We have known for awhile BUT with Jody's mum being so sick and then passing away a few weeks ago it just wasnt the right time to celebrate BUT Jody has now had the scan and got the red light that all is ok we can now look forward to this new little bundle to love and cherish...
Well that is it for now so till next time...
Take care.
Luv marg xxx

7 comments:
Oh Marg... Evie looks just so precious in her little outfit!
My goodness, haven't you been a busy girl, love, love, love the layouts, good luck with them all!
Me x
Oh look at that beautiful little princess!!! hasn't she grown. She looks so gorgeous and you sound like you had a wonderful day hun. Little Ryder looks so cute too in his outfit.
Your LO's are outstanding as always hun & you have been a busy girl. Big hugs Clare xxx
Oh Marg look at her!
She is just soooo cute!
And she has a baby pandora?
OMG thats beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS to you all on your new little bun in the oven too thats so lovely xxx
hey Marg - what a wonderful set of pics - great scrapping too - congrats on your next little one due in December.....
Love
C
Gorgeous photos Marg and I luv all of your beautiful LO's. The one for KIU is devine.
wow these pics and pages are so cute. Love them all
Post a Comment