Mmmmmmm well this is the first time I have entered the Prima build a page...(bit daunting really with all the talented ladies out there!!!) BUT anyways I had a little spare time so decided to give it a go...
I love these pictures from the Scrap Therapy retreat in Cairns of two beautiful girls....Love them so much...Am quiet happy with how it turned out....
This layout was done for 'Erins' calendar page and I just love these MME p/p's that I got from Lee-anne at retreat....
We had all the kiddies over for lunch on Sunday for Adam's birthday...Such a great fun family day...We bought a huge piece of rump and cut our own steaks which were yummy as. I made heaps of salads and hot potatoes (which was a nice change and luckily it was a lovely day)...We then had an ice-cream cake from Wendys .... delicious....
Hope everyone has a great week...
Take care...
Luv Marg xxxx
4 comments:
Both of your LO's are just so beautiful Marg....your work is wonderful.
Love Deb xx
Oh wow! That page of Lisa and Helen is awesome! Love your work honey!
:) Shelee xx
Noice LO's , and the one of Lisa and Helen is very spesh and so are they, and you Missy.
Oh Marg what a beautiful LO of two beautiful girls lol!
No really you have definetly worked your magic girl
I just love your style
xxx
Post a Comment