Here is my canvas again that I did for a very special friend...
Thankyou to all the DT at 'Lets get shabby'..
Yesterday was a wonderful day also as I got 2 layouts accepted at 'Scrapbooking Memories' and then about an hour later one of the same ones was accepted also by another mag... :-) makes my heart very very happy...
Hope everyone has a great week.
Take care
luv marg xxx
6 comments:
Well Congrats Marg!! You deserve it - that is a brilliant piece!!
Congrats Marg, it certainly was a gorgeous piece of artwork so I'm not surprised you received an honourable mention... yay for you!
Congratulations!!! Beautiful creation! I love the little knife and fork - too cute! The colors and flowers are gorgeous!
Congratulations Marg. A very well deserved HM. Congratulations also on the acceptances.
this is beautiful Marg.Thx so much for the generous package you sent for Yasminah's gift of hope - too sweet of you and bec will love it :) Big Mwahs Melxxx
You are on fire Marg!
Well done on the published work!
How stunning is this?
I love it!!!!!!
Post a Comment