Well another month and its time for the 'Scrapville' monthly packs to be released...
Janet has another 2 packs this month and I was lucky enough to be able to have a play with them both...
Each pack was so different BUT I just loved them both...
You can find exactly what you get in each pack here:http://thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-month-new-set-of-packs.html.....
The firstpack was jam packed full of the gorgeous Sass range 'life is beautiful'...and here is what I created ....
The second pack contained the beautiful Websters p/p's and I just adored working with this...
And I also made some cards.....
Well I have a few other things on the go at the moment so once I am finished I will be abe to share.....
We had some very sad news in our family last friday. My nephew Steven has been battling with brain tumours for the last 9 months and on friday he lost his battle. Dont know when the funeral will be BUT will have a busy week ahead with lots of visitors. RIP dear Steven (no more suffering). 28 is just far too youung!!!!!!
Take care and thanks for stopping by....
luv marg xxxx

8 comments:
Margi i am so so sorry my darlin to hear about Steven. It is such a cruel world and to take someone so young. The only consolation is that he is no longer in pain and is now at peace. I bet my Mum is up there looking after him for you Margi. I am sending you lots of love & bigs hugs my beautiful friend. Will ring you when things are a little settled. Love you Margi, hugs Clare xxx
Sorry to hear such sad news about your nephew Marg...what a loss to all your family. I wish you all solace - and hope that your memory of him is of happier times.
I have to say that I just love your work, it is so tender & wonderful.
Love Deb xx
So sorry to hear about your dear Nephew Marg, but he is a nicer place now, in no more pain.I lost my Daddy to Bowel cancer when i was 7 ...still remember it vividly.
Gorgeous , gorgeous LO's and love what you did with the Sass papers.
Hope you are all going well and are enjoying those grand babies xxoo
Hugs to you my beautiful friend x
So, so sorry to hear the news about your nephew Marg. Sending you lots of love and hugs and will be thinking of you this week.
Luv Shelee :)
Hi Marg,
So nice to have found your precious blog.. I am so sorry to hear the news of your nephew that is so sad *hugs*. I adore your work and I was suprise to realise I live fairly close. I am in Forbes NSW. Take care xx
Lys
Oh Margie I am so sorry to hear about your nephew....sending you big cyber hugs and much love.
xoxoxoxo
Saw these layouts on the Scrapville blog and just love them. Your work is very inspiring.
Post a Comment