Anyways back to scrapping...
Firstly this is the 'Scrapville' May monthly sketch challenge that the very talented Melinda designed...http://www.thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/
And here is what I came up with...
I loved working with this sketch and will use it again for sure...
I also did these few cards for the card sketch and am happy with how they turned out...
The next layout is for the May monthly challenge over at 'Kraft it up'...
I love this site as I love working with Kraft...
The challenge was to make your own paper with paints, inks etc and I chose to use a 'mask' with some glimmer mist...Love how this turned out and love this photo of little Evie...
You can find the challenge here:
The next layout is for the May monthly challenge over at 'Scrap the girls' where you had to use the colours blue,pink,yellow and white...You can find the challene here:http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2010/05/may-challenge.html
I loved this challenge with the awesome colours....
Well thats it for now...
Take care and till next time...
luv marg xxx
12 comments:
Oh! Marg.....these LO's and cards are stunning. I love them all. The quote in the first LO is just beautiful. That is such a gorgeous LO for KIU and the photo is adorable.
Ooops, I forgot to say....enjoy the retreat .....I'm sure you will.
Marg... you already know I love your take on the sketch and the cards are too cute - just love the roses on the bottom card :)
Now... just look at all that spritzing on little Evie's layout, such beautiful work. You always put so much finesse into your layouts, truly inspirational.
Me x
Gorgeous layouts Marg!
Have an awesome time at the retreat!
Hello there Marg.
Long time no talkies.
Just thought I'd better drop into your place for a visit for a change.
You have been very, very busy and your creations are just unreal.
Well done!!!!!!
I hope you have the bestest little time away - you are gunna have SO much fun and lots of laughter I bet.
All my love.
Sandie
Beautiful, beautiful creations Marg! I love your cards!! Have fun at the retreat with all the girls.
:)
Oh Marg...what wonderful cards & what fabulous LO's!! Love all your work..those masked flowers are delightful.
Have loads of fun together with the gals at the retreat. You will surely a special time.
Love Deb xx
Oh yeah - that masking looks brilliant. Great job at making your own paper!
These are beautiful Marg! Especially love that Kraft one.
oh marg love your layouts and cards so beautiful so have fun at the retreat....hugs Anita
great Lo's and your newest addition is growing so quickly :) have a blast at the retreat
Melxx
Just gorgeous Margie...the red is stunning :) Been thinking of you this week...much love to you :)
Post a Comment