Firstly little Lachlan celebrated his 2nd birthday(where the time has gone I just dont know!!)
His mum and dad made him a thomas the tank cake and they had a little party at the park for him..On the tuesday (his actual birthday) they all came out here and we had a big rubbish party with party pies, little boys and lollies and chips. He doesnt eat much 'rubbish' food but loves it when he gets it...I love his look of amazement when he saw the bowl of lollies (and no he didnt eat them all)..Please dont take any notice of the 'lolly bowl' (it would have to be the oldest one I own I am afraid and it shows!!!!!
On Sunday (anzac day) we all went to the march with the little boys which they just loved and to see them flying their little flags and waving non stop was just priceless...(pity I left the camera at home!!) In the afternoon we all (and I mean all of us) met up down town for 2 up..It was such a great day and we always meet so many 'interesting' people. I love anzac day and so does all my family and it was just lovely to spend the whole day together.. I won an amazing $500 which I was happy about...We all went back to Erin and Bens for dinner (take out) after then an early night for all...
Yesterday I drove to Wodonga in vic about an 1hr 10min drive for me to meet with Melinda at Janet's new shop...OMGoodness I was amazed at how much beautiful stock she had and such a wonderful great range. We had a lovely day just chatting, laughing and of course shopping... I did make a little dent in her shelves.....
Oh I almost forgot that a couple of weeks ago I won the 'Summer' random prize of a $50 voucher over at LSBS for completing all the challenges...I havent been shopping with it yet but have some goodies in my wish cart..Woo Hoo...
Anway just a few things to share...
This layout was done for the challenge over at Kraft it up where you had to use kraft and also do a monochromatic .. I chose reds... This is my ever beautiful mum whom I love and cherish to bits....
This is a layout that I just did as I love little Ryder's face after he has just had an ice-cream...
Thats it for today so till next time...
Dh and I are off to Melbourne on Sunday for a few days to see some shows...'Mama Mia' and 'The Jersey Boys' so looking forward to that. I will get to catch up with my sister and her dh too and stay a few nights there so cant wait for that...
Take care...
Luv margxxx
3 comments:
wow marg that cake is Awesome and your layouts are divine.....have fun shopping....hugs Anita
What a fantastic cake... I showed Benjamin and he was like "me want one too mummy for my boofday"
And how cute is that pic with the bowl of sweets!
Love, love, love the layout of your darling mum... although I did have a giggle, I must have been hungry when I looked at it 'cause those flower centres were screaming "marshmallow" at me. LOL!
Beautiful work once again, and such a lovely post to look at!
Me x
Beautiful LO's Marg..look at Ryders face...oh he just loved chocy...the Thomas cake is just fabulous...wow!!
Hope you have had fun in melbourne seeing the sights & shows, it is great to have a break.
Love Deb xx
Post a Comment