Sunday, April 18, 2010

Exciting News to share...

Well I have some very exciting news to share about a wonderful scrapping blog called Scrapville...The owner Janet rang me a few weeks ago and this is the result of that phone call, Thanks Janet...
http://www.thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/
I am looking forward to it all...
This is the layout I did with the wonderful sketch I had to work with from the ever so talented Melinda...Check out the link above and see the sketch and have a go yourself...might even win yourself a prize..
Nothing new to share as yet as I have a few things on the go , so will be back shortly...
Take care
luv marg xxx

7 comments:

Clare said...

Congratulations again my beautiful friend. So so well deserved as you are such a talented chickie Marg. Your LO of Evie took my breath away, absolutely gorgeous. I cannot wait to see your contributions to Scrapville. Well done. Love & hugs Clare xxx

Lou said...

Gorgeous LO and Congratulations!
I actually thought you owed me an email... lol! Will write soon!
Lou xx

DebiJ said...

Wonderful, wonderful Marg - congrats to a wonderful woman...
It will be lovely to see all your work popping up at Scrapville...enjoy it all & dont stress!!!
Love deb xx

Lisa Pate said...

CONGRATS!!!! You are so clever :) and that little bubba is just so gorgeous.
Love Lisa
x

Helen Jolly said...

I think ive been living under a mushroom lately thats what happens when you dont check blogs hey?

CONGRATS DARL im so proud of you
Very well deserved

LOVE LOVE LOVE that LO

Sandra said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Such a lovely blog. Congrats on your your grandbaby - she is so gorgeous.

Anita Bownds said...

wow marg just to beautiful...hugs Anita..