Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sketch Challenge for March at 'Imaginsce'.....

Hi everyone.....
I decided to enter the March Sketch Challenge over at Imaginsce this month since I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the Lucy Bird P/P's.....I so love this range and happy
with my layout......
This is the sketch.... and a gorgeous sketch at that......

And this is my take on the sketch.......



Thanks heaps for looking.......

Cheers

luv marg xxxx

10 comments:

Clare said...

Beautiful Margi Moo!!! i just love that range & have also managed to get some here in UK!! i am going to do the card sketch & can't wait to get started. Couldn't believe my luck to get hold of some Imaginisce stash (very rare here!). Now to try get hold of some of their Twitterpated range! what a beautiful little girl in your LO hun. You have done a gorgeous job with your LO. Love & hugs Clarey xxx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous LO Marg! I love that Lucy Bird PP too!

Anita Bownds said...

beautiful marg lovin them photos so sweet....

Melinda Spinks said...

Such a beautiful take on the sketch, you've really made great use of the Lucy Bird collection!
TFS!
Melinda

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

This is so pretty, and don't you love Lucy Bird ?

DebiJ said...

Wow - how beautiful Marg...wonderful work. xxx

Aphra Bolyer said...

This is wonderful! I love how bold and graphic your layout is. That circle works so well with the sketch, too!

Tania B said...

Gorgeous layout Marg, sketch is great, your blog looks awesome, love the colours! Yep, I have had such a busy weekend, I got one card challenge done for the cc at LSBS. Spewing, but had other priorities. Feel like making some more cards tonight, but should get to bed!!!Cya soon x

Liz said...

Gorgeous layout. Love how you incorporated the circle into your design. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this month.

Cindy S. said...

Your blog is adorable and I love the spin ypu put on the sketch with that big circle! Sweet!! TY for playing along with us!!!