Sunday, March 7, 2010

A little to share........

Well I have had a few busy busy weeks BUT like any true scrapper I have managed to steal a few precious moments to do a little creating.......:-)
Challenge No 4 over at LSBS was to do a layout inspired by a gorgeous layout that Nic had done ('leap of faith by Kerryn) (a photo she won for australia day!!!!!!)....I decided to do a layout with some photos DH and I got when we climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge last year.....It was a special birthday pressie from all the kids for him and as he is scared of heights it was such a big deal in itself that he was so excited to do this.....For me I lost my younger brother to suicide on this bridge many years ago so for us both it was our 'Leap of Faith'.....Oh by the way we both loved it and it will be remembered forever.....
Challenge No 5 was to make a set of 3 'summery' cards by Deanne.....A great challenge and I got to use up some older papers and I am more than happy with the end results.....
The next layout was for the February challenge over at 'Out of the hat' which had criteria to follow.....
1. A four word title...
2. Buttons......
3. Bows.....
4. Butterfly.....
This was little Ryder at his 2nd birthday.....
This layout was for a challenge over at 'Kraft it up'.....This is a new challenge site and such an awesome one, I love it as I love to use Kraft......
The challenge was to use Kraft and to use a lot of distressing........
I love this photo of Erin when she was pregnant with Ryder.....
Lastly ...... Deanne at LSBS had an atc challenge where we had to use these little minature playing cards........I loved how mine turned out....We all had to vote who we wanted as the winner and I actually won with this and recieved an awesome lot of goodies for it.....Thanks Dee....
Well thats it for now I have a few more on the go BUT not ready to share just yet......
Hopefully now I can settle back into normality...
Two weeks ago we had Lachie for 2 nights while his mum and dad went to sydney to see ACDC....It was lovely to have him BUT the poor little munchkin got croup and was a little miserable for a couple of days....All better now thank goodness....
This week we had Ryder for 4 days while his mum and dad went to Hamilton Island for a friends wedding.....We had a lovely time but oh so tiring.........so yep now ready to get back to normal....
Thanks for stopping by ,
Take Care..
Cheers
luv marg xxxx

5 comments:

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Ello Mate! (that is silly me trying to be Australian!)
Hello Miss Marg! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It is so wonderful to be getting all of these new friends. When I read your blog I read it with an aussie accent (in my head of course)! I just love accents. The picture with the pregnant woman on this post is just beautiful! I look forward to poking in and saying hi every now and then, please do the same!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi :)

{ she } said...

Beautiful work as always Margie. Sounds like you have been a very busy girl...hope you are having a relaxing weekend!!! xoxoxox

DebiJ said...

Pleased little Ryder is better now Marg...that croup is awful hey!

Your LO's are just so special...all your work & love shines though each one.

We have a wonderful lifestyle (not a hobby - heaven forbid) dont we!

Your ATC card is so lovely too...

Love xxx

Helen Jolly said...

Hey chickie.....well havent you been a busy girl?
Love your work darl it always makes my heart happy to see your stuff

Glad you got some time with your boys....they grow up so fast hey?

Love you loads xxx

Melinda Spinks said...

Fabulous work Marg, just love the layout with your daughter (Lets just hope she never, never sees it on the web LOL).
Keep up the inspiring work Miss Marg.
Me x