Sunday, March 28, 2010

Introducing ...... EVIE JOYCE........

Well I would like to introduce to you all my very first granddaughter
EVIE JOYCE
This is day one...........
Erin (dd) and her dh Ben found out on Tuesday that Erin would be induced on thursday night after a few little problems.....They found the baby had not grown for the last month and erin had been suffering with really bad swelling etc so it was decided to bring her into the world a little early (2 and 1/2 weeks)..... After a very very quick labour (really only 1/2hr) she was born and both mother and daughter both fit and healthy........It was lovely to see a little pink one (even though I would of been just as thrilled had she been another boy!!!!!).....I cant wait to do some girly pages.......
Evie was born on friday morning at 3.30am and weighed in at 6lb 13oz and is 50cm long.......
I got to see her a couple of times on friday then woke up saturday morning as sick as so went to the drs and I have bad bronchitis so I havent seen her since...I am hoping that tomorrow will see me wake up better so I can make up for lost time.....I will remember forever seeing her being born as it was just such a magical moment.....
This is another photo of her at 3 days old......(lucky for dh taking all the photos!!!!!)
I had so much fun going shopping on friday for 'pink' things and I was amazed to see dh chucking numerous things in the trolley!!!!! He is as proud as punch.....Little Ryder doesnt really know whats going on I dont think but he has had lots of cuddles and cant wait for them both to come home which hopefully will be tomorrow.....
Ok no scrapping to share this time round but I am sure there will be something pink coming this way soon.......Watch this space.......
Till next time....
Take care....
Cheers....
luv Marg xxxx

6 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Yay and extra photo... thanks to the train driver! Oh Marg, congratulations again! It is just the best news for the bestest of Nannas. Just hope that Wagga can restock on pink things for anyone else in the town that has a girl... you are too funny! Glad you are on the mend my dear friend.
Melinda x

Clare said...

Hey beautiful nanny!!! again i am so so happy for you darlin. So glad you were there for baby Evie's birth, i thought you would be this time. So glad Erin is well. So sorry you have been poorly Margi. Tried to ring but DH said you were poorly in bed so i will catch up next week with a phone call when you are feeling better. Big big hugs to you all honey, love Clare xxx

Lou said...

Congratulations Marg!! How lovely that you have a grand-daughter now too! "A little ray of sunshine has come into the world".... Glad that Mum and Bub are doing so well! It is so lovely to shop for little girl things.... and yes you will love scrapping little girl things too!
Yes being at a birth is truly special!!
Hope you are better soon as lots of bubby cuddles are awaiting..
Love Lou xxxx

DebiJ said...

What a treasure little Evie is - so beautiful & with such a gorgeous name, & loving family she will just power ahead.
So pleased you are feeling better marg, & can start on the Nana duties in earnest. Have fun in pink..love Deb xx

Helen Jolly said...

CONGRATS AGAIN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Im so glad you were there for her birth you lucky thing......what an amazing experience
She is just adorable.......cant wait to see more photos as she changes over the weeks and of course some truely special pink scrapping from you
Loe you girl xxx

Sandie said...

Hello there Marg.

Thought I'd pop in to see how your place is going and what do I find?

A beautiful little pink bundle.

Congratulations. You are going to go nuts over pink now.

Great news.

Luvin all your creations of late too my friend.

Luv ya.........sandie