DH is off at work and the kids are all out for lunch so just me today!!!!! After a bit of housework (that really needs to be done) I plan to retreat to the scraproom for some therapy!!!!!:-)!!!!!
Easter bunny did find me though so very happy.....
We actually had a huge day on good friday with all the kiddies for lunch.....Yummy home-made crumbed fish and potato cakes with salad and lots and lots of hot cross buns.....We had an easter egg hunt in the garden for the little ones (a bit early I know but we wouldnt see them today!!!) and they had heaps of fun... Got some nice photos too.....
I have been doing a bit of scrapping so will share that....
Over at LSBS they are having some easter challenges with the theme being the 'Fab 4 Beatles' I so LOVE the beatles so this is right up my alley....Pleased with what I have done so far.....
This challenge was from Belle and we had to use a line from the song 'Imagine' (John Lennon)....
I chose the line 'you may say that i'm a dreamer' and used a piccy of our newest member 'Evie'......

The next challenge was from Deanne...... She chose the song 'With a little help from my friends' (Ringo Starr) and I chose the line....'I get by with a little help from my friends'...... I used a gorgeous photo of Erin and all her closest friends at a wedding in march at Hamilton Island... I love how natural the photo is.....

I also finished of the most recent challenges in the Seasoned scrapper.... This weeks challenge was to to use the theme...'summer essential' and to interpret how ever you wanted and to also use how ever much red you liked on the layout.......Love how this turned out.......

The next challenge was from Deanne...... She chose the song 'With a little help from my friends' (Ringo Starr) and I chose the line....'I get by with a little help from my friends'...... I used a gorgeous photo of Erin and all her closest friends at a wedding in march at Hamilton Island... I love how natural the photo is.....
I also finished of the most recent challenges in the Seasoned scrapper.... This weeks challenge was to to use the theme...'summer essential' and to interpret how ever you wanted and to also use how ever much red you liked on the layout.......Love how this turned out.......
In other news my neice and her DH who live in Newcastle have just had their first baby.....A GIRL......
6 and 1/2 weeks early so only very small (just under 5lb) but doing great and should only be in a humidicrib for about another week or so......Her waters broke and then they tried to stop the labour but couldnt so in 17minutes (yest 17!!!!!) she had little 'EDIE'......So now we have an Evie and Edie who are only 2 weeks apart!!!!!!!
Anyways that is about it from me so till next time.....
Anyways that is about it from me so till next time.....
Again Happy Easter and take care especially those who are travelling anywhere....
Cheers..
luv marg xxxx
7 comments:
Beautiful layouts Marg! So... how did it feel to be able to finally do a little 'girl' page?
Love all the spritzing and the paper layering, just gorgeous... oh and what a beautiful bundle of joy in the pic!
wow marg lovin the Lo's sweet little baby....hugs Anita...
Yay Margi, your first pink LO!!! whooohoooo!!!! that pink spritzing is divine hun! oh little Evie is just beautiful darl, you are such a proud nanny. So glad you got the family together on Good Friday. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Bet the boys loved the Easter egg hunt. Congrats on the birth of your Nieces bubba too, more pink Lo's!!!!! hope you & family enjoy your holidays Margi. Love to you all. Love you my friend. Big big hugs Clare xxx
Totally gorgeous LOs Marg! Your style is so inspiring!
Luv Shelee :)
Oh Marg you have been busy!
Love your Evie LO its just beautiful........she is such a little cutie
Wow that was a damn fast labour for your niece!
Oh Marg you have been busy!
Love your Evie LO its just beautiful........she is such a little cutie
Wow that was a damn fast labour for your niece!
Oh Marg...your work is so sensitive ...I really love seeing all you do. Beautiful little bebe, that Evie...
I too love the Beatles, so I thoroughly enjoyed scrapping their lyrics/ album cover to my piccies. Keep enjoying those pink LO's!! xxx
Post a Comment