Well I am one happy little chickie here as I was lucky enough this month to be picked for an HM over at 'Lets get Shabby'.......To be picked from all these inspiring and talented group of artists was a thrill for sure......Congratulations to the winner Kristy who created a most wonderful layout ......Here is my entry 'again' that I did......
Over at LSBS Challenge No 7 was to create a layout using the 'endless summer' poster as inspiration and to also feature the line 'In search of the perfect---------!!!!!!' as your title........
I had some older weddding photos still waiting to be scrapped so used one of them and am more than happy with the end results..... I chose 'In search of the perfect LOVE'.......I was again honoured to get an HM from nic for this effort.....
The following layout was for the March monthly challenge 'Journalling' over at Scrap Therapy.......Lisa set this challenge and we had to journal around the page which I decided to do with both sticker words and added some handwritten journalling.....I love how this turned out and am sure I will use this again and again........Love this photo of Ashley going to a wedding.....
And finally another layout for Scrap Therapy for the March CC.....This was for the sketch challenge set by Beccy and it was an awesome sketch to work with and we had to also use mono (which was fun).....Love this photo of little Lachie who really is hard to photograph smiling!!!!!!
By the way I really dislike 'green'........:-)
Well not long now till we meet our newest little member....2 and 1/2 weeks to be exact....It will be so exciting to hold and smell a lovely newborn again......sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by...
Take care....
Cheers..... Luv marg xxxx
6 comments:
Congratulations on the HM Marg, you are getting soooo close! Cheering for you!
Gorgeous layouts all-round!
Can't wait for the news, not long now!
Melinda x
Congratulations on the HM's Margi but they should both have been winner's!!! you are the winner in my eyes hun. Beautiful, beautiful LO's honey. I am so excited about the pending birth!!! can't wait to hear. Thinking of you & family & give Erin a big hugs from me. Love Clare xxx
all your lo's are so beautiful marg
hugs Anita...
Congrats on the HM Marg! Your layouts are beautiful! :)
Congratulations once again Marg!:)
Love your new layouts!!! Will write soon I promise... guess no bubba news yet...?? Hope all is going well there!
Love Lou xx
Oh Marg...you have such a wonderful scrapping style & all these LO show that...congrats on the HM's - so well deserved!!
Love your work!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment